- Information regarding enrollment for homeschooled students can be found on the Parents Page.
- All requests for enrollment from local districts must be created through the online enrollment system.
- The following information will be needed to create an enrollment request: First name, last name, birth date, UIC, ELL/Special Ed/504 status if applicable, parent or guardian name(s) and contact information, and GPA.
- For Criminal Justice enrollment requests, please reference the instructions on the Criminal Justice program page
If you need any help with the online enrollment system, please contact Stephanie Comer at:
Enrollment FAQ - Frequently asked enrollment questions and answers.
Attending Kent Career Tech Center
- Attendance is FREE to all high school students.
- Students who attend must be in at least the 11th grade and be at least 16 years old by December 1 of the school year in which they enroll.
- Students are not allowed to attend a program for more than two years.
- Students should be on track to graduate on time
- All two-year programs must be completed in consecutive years.