- Information regarding enrollment for homeschooled students can be found on the Parents Page.
- All requests for enrollment from local districts must be created through the online enrollment system.
- The following information will be needed to create an enrollment request: First Name, Last Name, UIC, and Birth date (2 of the 4 pieces of information will be needed), ELL/Special Ed/504 status if applicable, Parent or Guardian name(s), and GPA.
- For Criminal Justice enrollment requests, please reference the instructions on the Criminal Justice program page
If you need any help with the online enrollment system, please contact Stephanie Comer at 616-447-2422.
Enrollment FAQ - Frequently asked enrollment questions and answers.
Attending Kent Career Tech Center
- Attendance is FREE to all high school students.
- Students who attend must be in at least the 11th grade and be at least 16 years old by December 1 of the school year in which they enroll.
- Students are not allowed to attend a program for more than two years.
- All two-year programs must be completed in consecutive years.