Digital Animation & Game Programming
Prepare for an exciting career in the games industry
Students who love video games or animated films, and want to bring their creations to life may be a good fit for this program. Digital Animation & Game Programming introduces students to the basics of 3D animation and computer programming.
- Create and design video games and characters
- Learn fundamentals of computer programming languages
- Design user interfaces and quality user experiences
- Collaborate in teams on actual client work
Students prepare for exciting career opportunities such as:
- Visual Effects Artist for film and games
- Game Developer or Designer
- Computer Programmer or Developer
- 3D Artist or Animator
- Web or Mobile App Developer
Check Out Our Labs
Bring Unique Characters to Life Design and animate characters using professional software development applications
Create Your Own Video Games Develop your game design skills using professional game engines
Earn College Credit Articulated credit with local colleges is available to eligible students who complete this program. Talk with your school counselor and instructor for more details.
Virtual Open House
In our Virtual Open House video, our instructors walk through the details of the program and current students share their experiences with prospective students and families.