About Graphic Communications
Graphic Communications introduces students to graphic design fundamentals and techniques to design a variety of projects using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
Students will take their designs and make them come to life by producing them in our state-of-the-art print lab. Students excited by visual arts, electronic art and technology may be the perfect fit for this program.
- Take creative ideas from conception to visual presentation
- Learn color theory, layout and design, typography and printing
- Design and create professional level logos, ads, brochures
- Find out what it’s really like to be a graphic artist and printing press operator
- Create designs for customer projects
Check Out Our Labs
Use State-of-the-Art Printing Equipment Learn to set-up and operate industry standard equipment to print posters, key chains, stickers, and more!
Work on Real Customer Projects Take projects from design to print as you create pro level logos, ads, t-shirts and other materials for clients
Earn College Credit Articulated credit with local colleges is available to eligible students who complete this program. Talk with your school counselor and instructor for more details.