About Graphic Communications
Graphic Communications introduces students to graphic design fundamentals and techniques to design a variety of projects using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
Students will take their designs and make them come to life by producing them in our state-of-the-art print lab. Students excited by visual arts, electronic art and technology may be the perfect fit for this program.
- Take creative ideas from conception to visual presentation
- Learn color theory, layout and design, typography and printing
- Design and create professional level logos, ads, brochures
- Find out what it’s really like to be a graphic artist and printing press operator
- Create designs for customer projects