Meet Our Instructors
Mr. Sarver has been teaching Precision Machining at KCTC since fall of 2019. Prior to landing at the wonderful facility, he taught for 12 years at the Allegan Tech Center in the Machining & CNC Technology program. He also worked at Careerline Tech Center for 6 years teaching manufacturing courses to both high school students and adults. Mr. Sarver has taught manufacturing courses for GRCC & GRCC’s workforce development for 5 years, as well as being an adjunct instructor for Lake Michigan College.
- Associate of Applied Science-Manufacturing Tooling Technology-Ferris State University
- Bachelor of Science-Technical Education-Ferris State University
- 3 years as a die maker for automotive metal stamping
- While attending college, I worked as a jig and fixture builder.
- Fat Tire Mountain Biking (The fatter the better!!)
- Hiking & Kayaking
- Camping & Traveling
- Lacrosse with 3 active sons playing
Precision Machining is accepting new students for the 2020-2021 school year. Contact your high school guidance counselor for enrollment.