Our Automotive Technology Program is ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified reflecting our commitment to high industry standards. Students who are excited by cars can explore engine rebuilding, brake servicing, four-wheel alignments, electrical systems testing and more.
- Our program covers 4 main certification paths: Engine Repair, Brakes, Electrical/Electronic Systems, and Suspension and Steering.
- Explore Automatic Transmission/Transaxle, Manual Drive Train & Axles, Heating & Air Conditioning, and Engine Performance
- Diagnose and repair on customer cars and manufacturer-donated vehicles
- Use the latest technology and tools to diagnose and repair customer cars
- Work on a wide variety of manufacturer-donated vehicles
- Prepare for college and advanced training
- Take two State certification tests per year
- One-year students specialize in two areas of certification
- Two-year students specialize in four areas of certification
- State Mechanics Certification Test
- ASE Student G1
- SP2 Safety Certification
- Valvoline Certification
- AC Delco Certification