High School Credit
Attending the Tech Center is a great way for students to earn high school academic credit and gain real world experience at the same time. In fact, our students can earn credit in Math, English Language Arts, Science, World Language and can check off their Online Learning Experience (OLE) and Visual, Performing and Applied Arts (VPAA) requirements.
Course Plus Information
Kent Career Tech Center students who need additional credits are eligible to complete one Course Plus course per semester at no cost to the student or their district.
Contact Deborah VanDyke 616-447-2477
- More than 50 different course offerings
- Content is designed to meet Michigan Merit Curriculum and Common Core Standards
- Apex online platform with support from highly qualified, certified teachers
- Completed outside of class time, except tests
- Requires high-speed internet access
- No cost to Kent Career Tech Center students or their districts
- One course per semester
- Open enrollment until November 1 for first semester and April 1 for second semester