Enrollment for the 17-18 school year will open in early February 2017
- Information regarding enrollment for homeschooled students can be found on the Parents Page.
- All requests for enrollment from local districts must be created through the online enrollment system.
- The following information will be needed to create an enrollment request: First Name, Last Name, UIC, and Birthdate (2 of the 4 pieces of information will be needed), ELL/Special Ed/504 status if applicable, Parent or Guardian name(s), and GPA.
- Criminal Justice enrollment requests: the Criminal Justice Application must be submitted no later than March 3, 2017. Applications can be emailed to Vicki Bickel.
- Health Science Early College Academy (HSECA) online enrollment requests: counselors will need to email copies of the student transcripts and test scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT etc.) to HSECAenrollment@kentisd.org and have the student complete the FSU Pre-college application and Authorization to Disclose form.
If you need any help with the online enrollment system, please contact Tricia DeShane at 616-447-2422.
Enrollment FAQ - Frequently asked enrollment questions and answers.
Adult Student Enrollment
For graduating students interested in returning to a second year of a program. There is a $200 tution fee due at the time of enrollment. Postgraduate students cannot request a change of program when returning to complete a program's second year.
Attending Kent Career Tech Center
Attendance is FREE to all high school students.
Students who attend must be in at least the 11th grade and be at least 16 years old by December 1 of the school year in which they enroll.
High school seniors enrolling in a two-year program may return after graduation to complete the program's second year. This is available based on whether there are openings in the requested classes.
High school students get priority placement.
Students are not allowed to attend a program more than two years.
Postgraduate students cannot request a change of program when returning to complete a program's second year. A fee of $200.00 per year will be assessed as a confirmation of intent to return.
All two-year programs must be completed in consecutive years.
Online Enrollment/Program Visit
Program Availability List