Kent Career Tech Center enrollment for the 2017-18 school year will open early February 2017
- Information regarding enrollment for homeschooled students can be found on the Parents Page.
- All requests for enrollment from local districts must be created through the online enrollment system.
- The following information will be needed to create an enrollment request: First Name, Last Name, UIC, and Birthdate (2 of the 4 pieces of information will be needed), ELL/Special Ed/504 status if applicable, Parent or Guardian name(s), and GPA.
- Criminal Justice enrollment requests: the Criminal Justice Application must be submitted no later than March 3, 2017. Applications can be emailed to Vicki Bickel.
- Health Science Early College Academy (HSECA) online enrollment requests: counselors will need to email copies of the student transcripts and test scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT etc.) to HSECAenrollment@kentisd.org and have the student complete the FSU Pre-college application and Authorization to Disclose form.
If you need any help with the online enrollment system, please contact Tricia DeShane at 616-447-2422.
Enrollment FAQ - Frequently asked enrollment questions and answers.
Adult Student Enrollment
For graduating students interested in returning to a second year of a program. There is a $200 tution fee due at the time of enrollment. Postgraduate students cannot request a change of program when returning to complete a program's second year.
Attending Kent Career Tech Center
- Attendance is FREE to all high school students.
- Students who attend must be in at least the 11th grade and be at least 16 years old by December 1 of the school year in which they enroll.
- High school seniors enrolling in a two-year program may return after graduation to complete the program's second year. This is available based on whether there are openings in the requested classes.
- High school students get priority placement.
- Students are not allowed to attend a program more than two years.
- Postgraduate students cannot request a change of program when returning to complete a program's second year. A fee of $200.00 per year will be assessed as a confirmation of intent to return.
- All two-year programs must be completed in consecutive years.
Online Enrollment/Program Visit
Program Availability List