About Precision Machining
Learn the most advanced techniques and equipment in parts and tool design in this high-skill engineering-related field. Held in the state-of-art lab at GRCC's Applied Technology Center downtown, students learn everything from programming with Mastercam CAD/CAM software to operation of advanced manufacturing equipment, right on the college campus. Explore the full range of machine tools, from precision measurement and hand tools to the latest Haas computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines.
- Go from art to part by designing, engineering, and producing custom projects.
- Learn to program and operate 3 & 5 axis machining centers
- Learn aspects of:
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)