First Year Program
Intro to IT covers fundamental computer and career skills for entry-level IT jobs. The course includes hands-on labs that provide practical experience to prepare you for entry level IT jobs. You will work with industry equipment to develop your troubleshooting skills and practice what you learn.
- Develop working knowledge of how computers and mobile devices operate.
- Identify common security threats and vulnerabilities like malware, phishing, spoofing and social engineering.
- Apply skills and procedures to install, configure, and troubleshoot computers, mobile devices, and software.
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills using both real equipment.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Learn and practice essential employability skills such as teamwork, problem solving, communication, and personal management.
- Connect with local business and the global Cisco Networking Academy community.