Instructor: Precision Machining Technology. I've been teaching @ the Tech Center for 25 years
Professional interests; CNC machine programming, set up and operation, Master Cam CAD/CAM software programming, Conventional machine set up and operation. Precision measurement, personal & lab safety implementation.
- Western Michigan University, Masters degree; Career Technical Education
- Ferris State University; B.S.; Career & Technical Education
- A.A.S.; Machine Tool Technology
- National Institute of Metal Working Skills Institute (NIMS);
- Instructor Certification, Level One
- Master Cam CAD/CAM software; 2-D certification
Favorite thing about being a teacher; Working with students in the lab, helping them to "fill their bags of knowledge", Meeting up with former students who have become successful in the profession.
Favorite thing about the Tech Center; Working with staff who truly care about the success of students.
When I'm not working I enjoy golf, fishing, hunting, camping and visiting new places.
I grew up in the U.P and have been a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers since childhood.