Aviation Electronics - Career Resources
- JSfirm.com - premiere aviation job listing website.
- National Center For Aerospace and Transportation Technology (NCATT) - One of our industry parters, NCATT is dedicated to the development of nationally recognized Standards and Certifications identified and recognized by industry professionals. Each year, students at KCTC have the opportunity to sit for the NCATT AET certification exam to become an aircraft electronics technician- right out of high school!
- GE Aviation - GE Aviation is the world's leading producer of large and small jet engines for commercial and military aircraft. They also supply aircraft-derived engines for marine applications and provide aviation services. This Fortune 100 aviation services company has positions right here in Grand Rapids!
- Aerotek - Founded in 1983 to service the recruiting and staffing needs for the aerospace and defense industry. Aerotek is a quality job board with many nationwide and worldwide positions posted daily.
- Duncan Aviation - One of our partner businesses, Duncan services the business aviation market in their world class facility in Battle Creek, MI (KBTL).
- Occupational Information Network - The O*NET program is the nation's primary source of occupational information. Central to the project is the O*NET database, containing information on hundreds of standardized and occupation-specific descriptors.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - In addition to openings from growth, many job openings will be created by the need to replace retiring technicians. Job opportunities are expected to be very good for those who complete post-secondary avionics training programs and who earn NCATT certification. Many employers report difficulty in finding workers with the right skills.
- Plane Tech - PlaneTechs offers the best aviation jobs, working with the top employers in the aviation industry. As a recruiting service for aviation mechanics and technicians for aircraft maintenance and manufacturing, PlaneTechs makes it easy for clients to staff their projects and keep them running safely, on time and on budget.