My name is Mr Herman and I have been at the Tech Center since 1998. This year we will focus on light body repair, refinishing, welding and mechanical/ electrical repair.
Automotive Industry Credential
Master ASE certified automotive repair technician
I-Car certified welder
PPG certified technician
- Masters degree in education from Western Michigan University
- Bachelors degree in Career Technical Education from Ferris State University
- Associates degree in Collision Repair Technology from Ferris State University
3 years GM dealership
5 years independent bodyshop
If you have any questions about the program, e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m Mr. Heinz, and I have been teaching at the Tech Center since 2008. I teach non-structural repair, painting refinishing, structural repair, and custom painting and airbrushing.
Automotive Industry Credentials
- ASE Master certified in collision repair
- Michigan State certified mechanic in Unitized Structural Repair
- PPG certified technician
Bachelors degree in Psychology with special education emphasis from Grand Valley State Univ.
20 years in an Independent auto collision repair shop
- Bow hunting
- Riding horse in sorting and penning competitions
If you have any questions about the program, e-mail me at: email@example.com
I’m Mr. Rice, and I joined the Collision team in the 2017-18 school year.
Ms. Doornbos - Tool Crib Attendant